Welcome to our Educational Course webpage
All course materials are gathered here - See you soon in Singapore!
- R. Liégeois. Time-varying connectivity: introduction and terminology. [link to be added]
- G. Preti. The Dynamic Functional Connectome: Methodological Framework. [link to be added]
- V. Calhoun. Time-varying connectivity: Data-driven approaches and clinical applications. [link to be added]
- M. Breakspear. Neuronal models of dynamic functional connectivity: Linking scales and data modalities. [Brain Dynamics Toolbox]
- J. Cohen. Cognitive and behavioral interpretations of time-varying changes in functional connectivity estimates. [link to be added]
- T. Laumann. What we talk about when we talk about ‘dynamics’ in resting state fMRI. [link to be added]
- Exemplar fMRI time series (in .mat format) used in several presentations.